咨询服务热线:180-3069-9411 咨询服务热线:134-8891-6711

扫一扫,关注我们

产品中心 让智能制造插上永恒的翅膀,做中国一流的工业装备保障服务公司
瓦尔特五轴数控工具磨削中心

瓦尔特五轴数控工具磨削中心

1. Prices价格

 

All prices are quoted DDP RMB price inclusive of customs duties and VAT.

所有的价格均为含关税和增值税的方工厂交货的人民币价格

 

2. Shipping Date:

within 2 weeks after receipt of full contract value and the import license is ready 

装运期: 收到全额货款及买方办妥进口手续后2周内

 

3. Payment付款条件

30% deposit, the rest 70% before oversea process beginning 

30%定金,余下的70%海外出口手续办理前。

 

4. Warranty 保修期

3 months after the machine arrive at the customer’s factory

机床到达用户工厂后3个月

 

5. BINDING OFFER报价有效期:

This offer remains valid for 10 days.

即日起10天内。

 

6. Features and configuration机床配置

Details pls. see the following pages详见下页

  • 机床配置

Universal tool and cutter grinder万能工具磨床(数控)

Made by Walter,德国瓦尔特制造, 型号model Vision, 出厂时间 year 2007, 控制系统control HMC600

 

Description描述:

Suitable for grinding and manufacturing of tools of all kinds.适合生产及修磨各种木工及金属加工刀具

 

Technical Data技术参数:

Working range工作行程: longitudinal traverse 纵向(X-axis) 480 mm, vertical traverse垂直 (Y-axis) 320 mm, cross traverse 左右(Z-axis) 700 mm, rotary table swivelling range回转 (C-axis) +/- 200°, max. tool diameter 最大刀具直径320 mm, min. tool diameter 3mm, max length of workpiece for peripheral grinding 最大刀具磨削长度370 mm, max. dia. of wheel最大砂轮直径 200 mm, max workpiece weight 最大工件重量 50kg, grinding spindle speed磨削速度 0 – 10.500 rpm. tool holder 刀架 HSK 50

 

Accessories附件 (subject to change):

Tool Studio software Version:2.0.370.0 Tool Studio软件

Loader  上料机

Chiller  冷水机组

Mister  油雾分离器
Fire Suppression System灭火装置