咨询服务热线:180-3069-9411 咨询服务热线:134-8891-6711

扫一扫,关注我们

产品中心 让智能制造插上永恒的翅膀,做中国一流的工业装备保障服务公司
TOYODA 丰田工机外圆磨床

TOYODA 丰田工机外圆磨床

1. Prices价格

All prices are quoted DDP RMB price inclusive of customs duties and VAT.

所有的价格均为含关税和增值税的方工厂交货的人民币价格

 

2. Shipping Date: 

within 2 weeks after receipt of full contract value and the import license is ready 

装运期: 收到全额货款及买方办妥进口手续后2周内

 

3. Payment付款条件

30% deposit, the rest 70% before the Germany process beginning 

30%定金,余下的70%在德国出口手续办理前。

 

4. Warranty 保修期

3 months after the machine arrive at the customer’s factory

机床到达用户工厂后3个月

 

4. BINDING OFFER报价有效期:

This offer remains valid for 10 days.

即日起10天内。

 

5. Features and configuration机床配置

Details pls. see the following pages详见下页

  • 机床配置

Toyoda GC 50 CNC Control 控制系统:GC50 数控系统
Swing over table: 320 mm 桌面摆渡:320mm
Distance between centers: 630 mm 顶尖距:630mm
Grinding diameter range: 10 – 150 mm 研磨直径范围:10-150mm
CBN Grinding Wheel: 350 mm dia. X 60 mm max width 金刚石砂轮:350mm直径x60mm 最大宽度
Grinding wheel surface speed: 120 m/s 砂轮表面速度:120m/s
Wheelhead infeed slide: Vee and Flat 磨头进料滑块:V型和扁平
Wheelhead infeed slide feed system: Ballscrew 磨头进料滑块进给系统Ballscrew
Wheelhead infeed slide rapid feed rate: 30 m/min on diameter 磨头进料滑块进给速率:直径30m/min
Wheelhead cross traverse feed system: Ballscrew 磨头横向进给系统:Ballscrew
Wheelhead cross traverse rapid feed rate: 20 m/min 磨头横向进给最快速率:20m/min
Workhead Type: LH & RH Live Workheads with Synchronized Drive and NC Quills 工件座类型:带同步驱动和数控笔的LHRH转动工件座(LH = 85 mm stroke, RH = 80 mm stroke)
Workhead max. revolution speed: 500 rpm 工件座最大转速:500rpm
Workhead center taper: MT #4 工件座中心锥:MT#4
Footstock center taper: MT #4  尾架中心锥:MT#4
Grinding wheel spindle motor: Belt Driven 15 kW 砂轮主轴电机:带速驱动 15kW

Grinding wheel dresser:  None (see note 3 below) 砂轮修整器:无(详见备注3
Toyoda GC50 Control: Windows PC Based Control
Coolant Filtration System 冷却过滤系统

Notes: 备注

 1.      Due to the servo synchronized live workheads, between centers workpiece drive is possible with no chuck or work driver required. 由于伺服同步转动工件座,中心间工件驱动可以不用卡盘或者工件驱动。

2.      Due to the workhead NC quills, various workpiece lengths and configurations are possible without changeover. 由于工件座数控笔,无需转换可实现各种工件长度和配置。

3.      This machine is currently set-up as a Thrust Wall Grinder using electroplated CBN or diamond grinding wheel and is not equipped with a wheel dresser. A grinding wheel dresser can be added to this machine at extra cost. 这台机器目前用于推力壁磨床,采用电镀CBN 或金刚石磨轮,所以没有配备砂轮修整器,但可以额外配备。