咨询服务热线:180-3069-9411 咨询服务热线:134-8891-6711

扫一扫,关注我们

产品中心 让智能制造插上永恒的翅膀,做中国一流的工业装备保障服务公司
TOYODA 丰田工机凸轮凸角磨床

TOYODA 丰田工机凸轮凸角磨床

1. Prices价格

All prices are quoted DDP RMB price inclusive of customs duties and VAT.

所有的价格均为含关税和增值税的方工厂交货的人民币价格

 

2. Shipping Date: 

within 2 weeks after receipt of full contract value and the import license is ready 

装运期: 收到全额货款及买方办妥进口手续后2周内

 

3. Payment付款条件

30% deposit, the rest 70% before the Germany process beginning 

30%定金,余下的70%在德国出口手续办理前。

 

4. Warranty 保修期

3 months after the machine arrive at the customer’s factory

机床到达用户工厂后3个月

 

4. BINDING OFFER报价有效期:

This offer remains valid for 10 days.

即日起10天内。

 

5. Features and configuration机床配置

Details pls. see the following pages详见下页

  • 机床配置

Toyoda GC 50 CNC Control 控制系统:GC50 数控系统
Swing over table: 320 mm 桌面摆渡:320mm
Distance between centers: 630 mm 顶尖距:630mm
Grinding diameter range: 20 – 200 mm 研磨直径范围:20-200mm
CBN Grinding Wheel: 350 mm dia. X 35 mm max width 金刚石砂轮:350mm直径x35mm 最大宽度
Grinding wheel surface speed: 160 m/s 砂轮表面速度:160m/s
Wheelhead infeed slide: Hydrostatic磨头进料滑块:滑动静压
Wheelhead infeed slide feed system: Linear Motor 磨头进料滑块进给系统:线性马达
Wheelhead infeed slide rapid feed rate: 60 m/min on diameter 磨头进料滑块进给速率:直径60m/min
Wheelhead cross traverse rapid feed rate: 25 m/min 磨头横向进给最快速率:25m/min
Workhead Type:  Live Spindle with C-Axis & NC quill with 70 mm stroke 工件座类型:转动主轴带C轴和数控笔 70mm行程
Workhead max. revolution speed: 500 rpm 工件座最大转速:500rpm
Workhead center taper: MT #4 工件座中心锥:MT#4
Footstock type: Hydraulic with NC repositioning quill (190 mm stroke) 尾架类型: 液压自带数控重新定位笔(190mm行程)

Footstock taper compensation: Manual 尾架锥形补偿:手控

Footstock retraction stroke: 60 mm 尾架收缩行程:60mm
Footstock center taper: MT #4 尾架中心锥:MT#4
Grinding wheel spindle motor: 31 kW 砂轮主轴电机:31kW

Grinding wheel slide servo motor: 13 kW 砂轮滑块伺服电机:13kW

Grinding wheel dresser:  Workhead mounted rotary traverse diamond roll with acoustic emission touch sensor 工件座带自动横向金刚石轧辊,并配有声发射触觉传感器。
Toyoda GC50 Control: Windows PC Based MMI Control

Integral gantry loading/unloading system with incoming/outgoing part conveyors集成龙门装载,进料卸料系统,外带输送机
Coolant Filtration System 冷却过滤系统

Notes: 备注

 Due to the workhead NC quills and the NC repositioning footstock, various workpiece lengths and configurations are possible without changeover. 由于工件座数控笔和数控定位尾架,无需转换可实现各种工件长度和配置。