咨询服务热线:180-3069-9411 咨询服务热线:183-8214-8025

扫一扫,关注我们

产品中心 让智能制造插上永恒的翅膀,做中国一流的工业装备保障服务公司
安卡数控工具磨削中心

安卡数控工具磨削中心

1.Prices 价格

All prices are quoted DDP RMB price inclusive of customs duties, VAT and refurbishment cost.

所有的价格均为含关税和增值税的买方工厂交货的人民币价格,也包含翻新的费用。

2.Shipping Date: within 2 weeks after receipt of full contract value and the import license is ready

装运期: 收到全额货款及买方办妥进口手续后 2 周内

3.Payment 付款条件

30% deposit, the rest 70% before the oversea process beginning 30%定金,余下的 70%在国外出口手续办理前。

4.Warranty 保修期

3 months after the machine arrive at the customer’s factory

机床到达用户工厂后 3 个月

4.BINDING OFFER 报价有效期:

This offer remains valid for 10 days.

即日起 10 天内。

  • 机床配置

Tool and cutter grinder (CNC controlled)数控工具磨床


Made by ANCA 安卡生产, model 型号 RX7  , year2005 出厂 2005, Origin 产地:Australia 澳大利亚


Description 描述:


X430 mm Y464 mm Z274 mm

A axis -15 ° + 20 ° B axis + - 120 °

Max tool diameter 200 mm

Spindle speed 10,000 rpm (stepless) Machine weight 5500 kg 重量 5500kgs

Dimensions: 2200 x 2240 x 2130 mm  尺寸 2200x2240x2130mm