咨询服务热线:180-3069-9411 咨询服务热线:134-8891-6711

扫一扫,关注我们

产品中心 让智能制造插上永恒的翅膀,做中国一流的工业装备保障服务公司
Studer外圆磨床

Studer外圆磨床

1. Prices价格

 

All prices are quoted DDP RMB price inclusive of customs duties and VAT.

所有的价格均为含关税和增值税的方工厂交货的人民币价格

2. Shipping Date:装运期 

within 2 weeks after receipt of full contract value and the import license is ready 

收到全额货款及买方办妥进口手续后2周内

 

3. Payment付款条件

30% deposit, the rest 70% before the oversea process beginning 

30%定金,余下的70%国外出口手续办理前。 

 

4. Warranty 保修期

3 months after the machine arrive at the customer’s factory

机床到达用户工厂后3个月

 

4. BINDING OFFER报价有效期:

This offer remains valid for 10 days.

即日起10天内。

 

5. Features and configuration机床配置

Details pls. see the following pages详见下页

  • 机床配置

Cylindrical Grinding machine 外圆磨床

Made by Studer, model 型号S-30,  year1991出厂1991,

Description描述:

CAPACITY



Height of centres 中心高度

125

mm

Distance between centres 中心距离

700

mm

TABLE 操作台



Table speed steplessly adjustable 工作台速度无级可调

0,05-5,5

m/min

Reversal dwell of table 工作台反转停顿

0-6

sec

Minimum automatic stroke approx. 最小自动行程

1,5

mm

Maximum swivel of table 操作台最大旋转角度

10

°

Travel per revolution of handwheel手轮每转一圈行程

25

mm

WORKHEAD



Swivel towards grinding wheel 转向砂轮

90

°

Spindle speed, steplessly variable主轴转数,无级变速 

30-675

rpm

Spindle nose taper 主轴丝锥

Morse

5

Collet shank diameter 夹头柄直径

25

mm

Diameter of 3-jaw chuck 三爪卡盘直径

160

mm

WHEELHEAD



Grinding wheel L.H. or R.H. :



Spindle speeds (3-step Vee-belt pulley)



Grinding wheel dia. 400 and 300 mm 砂轮直径

1500/1625/1800/2000/2200/2400

rpm

Grinding wheel motor, approx. 砂轮电机

3

kW

Rapid travel of wheelhead :



Hydr. Approach and retraction 液压收缩

40

mm

Additional adjustment with hand lever 附加手动调节杆

210

mm

Swivel of the whole cross slide L.H. and R.H.整个滑块旋左右旋转角度 

45

°

Intermittent feed, steplessly adjustable (on dia.) at



 left or right hand table reversal, or both 左右反转或兼备

0,001-0,05

mm/sec

Plunge feed, steplessly adjustable (on dia.) 无级可调

0,0002-0,1

mm/sec

Maximum dept of plunge on dia. 直径上最大倾角

1,7

mm

ACCURACY



Surface straightness over max. grinding length :



for centre height 125 mm 中心高度125mm

1,5

mm

for centre height 175 mm 中心高度175mm

2

mm

Roundness on live spindle (measured at 100 mm from spindle nose :



standard accuracy within 标准精度在

0,5

um

special accuracy within 特殊精度在

0,25

um

MOTOR RATING



Wheel spindle, standard 砂轮主轴,标准

4

HP

Workhead 工作头

0,75

HP

Hydraulics 液压

0,75

HP

Coolant pump standard 冷却系统

0,23

HP

Coolant pummp inteclon

1,5

HP